Hello, friends! Welcome to our awesome new link party – The DIY Collective! The DIY Collective is a place for bloggers to share their best DIY, crafts, and home decor posts each week. Look around and be inspired by tons of great ideas all in one place! You won’t be disappointed! 😉
Join the email list HERE so you never miss a party!
Bloggers, the party opens at 6 AM EST every Thursday, and features are chosen and promoted the following week. When you link up at The DIY Collective, your posts are seen on these six awesome blogs:
Every week, four features and the most viewed post are shared on all six blogs as a part of our Premier Collection – giving featured projects maximum exposure! If you love any of the posts we feature, please click through the link to pin from the original source.
2. Table and Hearth shows us how to put together this amazing Fixer Upper Inspired Dutch Tulip Crate
3. Love Create Celebrate blew us away with this one. I still can’t believe this is a DIY project. It’s beautiful!
4. This office from Stacy Risenmay is absolutely STUNNING! The colors with the wood tones and THAT FLOOR. SWOON!
MOST VIEWED Post of the Week:
Dollar Store Vintage Zinc Locker Baskets from The Kim Six Fix
We’ll be sharing all of these posts on The DIY Collective Pinterest Board. Feel free to follow along with our party board to stay up to date on great content and features. If you are one of the bloggers whose post was featured this week, add this button to your blog by copying the code below!
Now it’s your turn to share your posts for a chance to be featured in the Premier Collection at next week’s party! By linking up at The DIY Collective you agree to:
- Show us some love. Please follow all the hosts on social media. Also, grab a party button or link back to us in some way.
The DIY Collective Link Party Button
- Share your posts. Submit up to 3 family friendly DIY, crafts, and/or home decor links you’ve never shared with us before. Please link to a specific post, not your home page. No food, recipes, Etsy shops, link parties and/or photos that you have purchased and/or do not have permission to share. Links that do not comply will be deleted. Please be aware that by sharing your posts at The DIY Collective, you are giving permission to our hosts to share your projects on social media, on their blogs as featured posts and in round-up posts with links back to your site with all credit given to you.
- Be inspired. Visit other links to get great ideas and leave positive, encouraging comments. After all, this is a party – you should mingle!
- Let us contact you. When you link up, we’ll add you to our party exclusive email list, so you’re among the first to know each week when the party starts! (You can opt out at any time).
Let’s Get This Party Started