So I’ve decided to start another mini series that I’ve dubbed ‘Modern Girl Must-Haves’! I was trying to think of a way to share some of my favorite things with you each month and decided that I would put together 5 of my fave products that I’m actually really using every month. And it’s not sponsored, either – I’m not paid to talk about these products, I just really love them and want to share! 🙂
I call this series Modern Girl Must-Haves mostly because I wanted a catchy, alliterative name (I just cannot resist a good alliteration!) but also because I believe the things I pick each month really can benefit any and every lady in your life. I suppose you could also call it ‘These are a Few of My Favorite Things’ and then just start singing like Julie Andrews. Take your pick 🙂
To check out my top 5 Modern Girl Must-Haves for May, check out the lookbook widget below – simply click the arrows on the side so go through the slideshow of each product! I will also have them listed out below with photos in case for some reason the slider doesn’t work on your computer 🙂 Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments!
*Note: Dwell Beautiful uses affiliate links – if you make a purchase from one of these links, there is no extra cost to you and you get to help keep Dwell Beautiful running! I call that a win-win. Read my full disclosure policy HERE.*
- Gold Leather Credit Card Holder/Wallet – I’m a really simple gal when it comes to wallets – I don’t like having a big bulky thing with straps and snaps. So when my old credit card holder fell apart, I decided to order this one to replace it. I love the bright gold color (which you know is totally me), the fact that it’s slim but can still hold lots of cards, and that it’s no muss-no fuss.
- Aviator Sunglasses – Seattleites often lose their sunglasses because we have like, 10, sunny days a year so we often misplace them during our months of rain. Whenever the nice weather rolls around I like to have a sweet pair of aviators around – I love the fun throwback style and the metallic lenses. Summer, here I come.
- Ello Glass Waterbottle – I’ve been trying to work harder on taking care of myself – this means working out (blargh), tracking what I eat (meh), and yes, drinking more water (do I have to?). However, this affordable glass waterbottle is just the ticket to keep me chugging H2O all day – the rubber is slip resistant and I don’t have to worry about BPAs or that gross plastic taste.
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader – We haven’t moved into our new house yet so all of my real life books are still packed up *tears* so I’ve been utilizing my Kindle Paperwhite a lot more lately. Even though I’ll always be a real paper girl, I’ll admit the Kindle has it’s perks – lightweight, tons of storage, and a screen that can either look like real paper or can be backlit so you can read in the dark!
- Luxie Makeup Brush – I’ve been subscribed to ipsy for the past couple of months, which is an awesome makeup bag subscription. In my past couple of bags I have gotten some Luxie brushes which are phenomenalll. I love how soft and fluffy they are and how evenly they put on things like eyeshadow, foundation, and blush. I hope to get more!
If the slider didn’t work above, check out a photo of each of my fave products below! Click on a picture to learn more about each one or if you’ve decided you just have to have it 🙂
Which product is your fave? I don’t know if I can pick, which is why I had to pick 5, hah. So stay tuned until the next Modern Girl Must-Haves installment! It may be more personal products, or it could be things like furniture, home decor, a subscription, or clothing. You just neva know what I’m gonna pick! 😉
Love it? Pin it! <3
What is your modern girl must-have?