I’m not going to lie. I’m super giddy right now. Seriously. I can’t stop smiling! Why, you ask? It’s time for one of my favorite Christmas post traditions – my Holiday Gift Guide post WITH AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY FOR YOU TO WIN! You may have seen some other posts from the 25 other bloggers participating in this Gift Guide Extravaganza earlier this week. Me and 4 other bloggers are finishing off the week with our guides and giveaways, so I hope you’ve entered all the previous giveaways to score some sweet swag! If this is the first you are hearing of the Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Giveaway, never fear! All the links to all the giveaways are at the bottom of this post. In addition to putting together some great gift ideas for your holiday shopping, we’ve all teamed up with stores and brands we love to giveaway some of our favorite things! You seriously don’t want to miss out. It’s Black Friday here in the US, so it’s only fitting that you check out some of the awesome gifts I’ve rounded up for you. Let’s finish this party strong!
Christmas and holiday shopping can be a total nightmare. I know I always get overwhelmed whenever I brave the mall to get my shopping done. It’s almost paralyzing, amIright?? What do you get for this friend or that friend? For sister-in-law, who’s tastes are so ambiguous that you don’t actually know what she actually would like? For that co-worker you barely know but drew as part of an office Secret Santa? Never fear, dear friends! I’ve put together a super helpful gift guide so you can get just the right gift for all the lovely ladies in your life, whether they are a fashionista, an artsy craftsy girl, busy mama, foodie/chef, or home decor lover.
I found most of these gifts through several of my favorite stores. All of these places have great, unique and affordable gift options for everyone on your Christmas list. I just love a good deal on a great gift, don’t you?? And since it’s Black Friday, you may also score even bigger discounts on all these fab products! The links below are affiliate links – it’s no additional cost to you, but Dwell Beautiful gets a small commission should you decide to buy something! Find my full disclosure policy here.
*And be sure to stick around to the end of this post for my super awesome giveaway!*
Holiday Gift Guide Home Decor Lover
- ‘Custom 8×10 Watercolor Portrait’ from Yellowstring on Etsy – Emily Stringfellow is an AMAZING watercolor artist and anyone who loves dressing up their home would be thrilled to get a custom portrait of their family made! Her work is so detailed and gorgeous. And guess what? You can win an 8×10 custom portrait from her at the bottom of this post!
- ‘Small Agate Catchall Dish’ from One Kings Lane – Every home decorator knows the benefits of a good catchall dish. From keys to jewelry to paperclips, this gorgeous dish is the perfect trinket catcher!
- ‘Beaded Lumbar Pillow’ from Pier1 – You can never have too many pretty throw pillows! This beaded one is perfect for your friend or relative that loves a little glitz and glam in their lives!
- ‘Ivory Faux Fur Throw’ from World Market – Same goes for throws – you can never have too many! This cozy faux fur blanket makes an excellent gift for those cold winter nights!
- ‘Gold Antler Jewelry Rack’ from Amazon– I want this one for me! These gold antlers are plain pretty to look at plus you get the added functionality of being a cute rack for jewelry!
For the Fashionista
- ‘All in the Details’ Art Print from Minted – Wouldn’t this art print just look darling in your BFF’s Carrie Bradshaw-esque walk-in closet or office? Perfect for fashion-lovers.
- ‘Betseyville Floral Print Silver Scarf’ from Amazon – A great scarf can complete any outfit. I love the fun feminine print on this one plus it’s a steal of a deal!
- ‘Cable Knit Sweater Dress’ from Forever21 – A perfect dress for the holidays. Pair with a wide brim hat, chunky jewelry and suede booties for a truly fab party outfit!
- ‘Atlas Three-Row Convertible Necklace’ from Chloe + Isabel – This multi-strand necklace is a gorgeous statement piece that goes well with everyday outfits and date-dight dresses.
- ‘Black Pender Folio Phone Wallet’ from Zulily – Keep your fashionable friend organized with this pretty printed phone case/wallet combo!
For the Cultured Foodie
- ‘Citric Splash No. 1’ Art Print from Minted – This pretty print would go great in a kitchen plus it reminds me of sunny summer days. Ahhhhh.
- ‘Classic Cocktails Bar Set’ from MakersKit – If you’ve got a friend who loves mixology, this bar set is perfect for whipping up classic drinks!
- ‘Hammered Pitcher’ from Pier1 – This beautiful pitcher is perfect for parties or for holding a bouquet of flowers. The hammered metal makes it so special!
- ‘Marble and Wood Pedestal Stand’ from World Market – If you have a baker in your family, a classy pedestal is perfect for displaying cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more!
- ‘Wolfgang Puck 6-Piece Serving Set’ from Amazon – This beautiful slate serving set is a great gift for cheese lovers and party throwers (like me!) The chalk lets people know what’s up for eats!
For the Busy Mama
- ‘Custom Family Photo Album’ from Shutterfly – An album with photos of kids and grandkids is a great gift for mom. Put it together yourself if you have access to photos for an extra surprise!
- ‘Minaret Bracelet Set’ from Chloe + Isabel – Every mama deserves to feel beautiful! This gorgeous bracelet set is pretty and easy to wear everyday for that added bit of glam!
- ‘Ruffle Rosette Crossbody Bag’ from Zulily – When out and about this pretty ruffled bag will keep all your accessories (and let’s be real, the kids’ accessories) organized and within reach!
- ‘Groupon (Massage, Getaway, etc.) from Groupon – Give the hardworking mama in your life a much-deserved break, whether it’s a massage, a fancy dinner, or even a weekend getaway! She’ll really appreciate it!
- ‘Tile Phone and Key Finder’ from Amazon – Keeping track of everything can sometimes leave mamas frazzled – never lose your keys or phone again with this smart tile!
For the Artsy Craftsy One
- ‘Online Watercolor Techniques Class’ from Craftsy – If you’re artsy friend wants to learn a new skill, an online class from Craftsy is perfect! So many different topics to choose from!
- ‘Hardbound Sketchbooks’ from Blick – For the painter or sketcher in your life, a brand new hardbound sketchbook is perfect for those who love to draw or sketch ideas.
- ‘Hanging Air Plant Terrarium Kit’ from MakersKit – If she likes to make home decor pieces DIY style, this Terrarium kit produces as super adorable piece she can hang in her home!
- ‘Gift Card’ from Michaels – If you are unsure what your artsy craftsy friend needs, a giftcard never fails to please! They can get exactly what they need when they need it!
- ‘Prismacolor Colored Pencils’ from Joann – Pair these pretty pencils with a coloring book for a great gift. Coloring is super relaxing and is great for dexterity!
AND NOW IT’S TIME FOR EVERYONE’S FAVORITE PART! THE GIVEAWAY!!!
By following the prompts in the Rafflecopter below, you will be entered to win a GORGEOUS custom 8×10 watercolor portrait from Yellowstring on Etsy! Emily makes amazing realistic watercolor portraits and will create one of you and your family members that you can enjoy for years to come! I definitely wish I could win this prize. Big time. Be sure to complete all the entries for the maximum amount of chances to win 🙂
Contest open to residents of the US and Canada. Must be 18 or older to win. Winners will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my holiday gift guide! Don’t forget to hop around to see what my fabulous bloggy friends have gathered for you ALL WEEK LONG and be sure to enter each and every giveaway for your chance to win a ton of AMAZING prizes!!! Each giveaway will be open for one week from it’s start date. Good luck, my friends!!!
Table & Hearth
Making it in the Mountains
Little House of Four
Bigger Than The Three Of Us
Delineate Your Dwelling
Petite Modern Life
What’s your favorite part of Christmas or the Holiday Season?