I’m not going to lie. I’m super giddy right now. Seriously. I can’t stop smiling! Why, you ask? It’s time for one of my favorite Christmas post traditions – my Holiday Gift Guide post WITH AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY FOR YOU TO WIN! You may have seen some other posts from the 25 other bloggers participating in this Gift Guide Extravaganza earlier this week. Me and 4 other bloggers are finishing off the week with our guides and giveaways, so I hope you’ve entered all the previous giveaways to score some sweet swag! If this is the first you are hearing of the Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Giveaway, never fear! All the links to all the giveaways are at the bottom of this post. In addition to putting together some great gift ideas for your holiday shopping, we’ve all teamed up with stores and brands we love to giveaway some of our favorite things! You seriously don’t want to miss out. It’s Black Friday here in the US, so it’s only fitting that you check out some of the awesome gifts I’ve rounded up for you. Let’s finish this party strong!
Christmas and holiday shopping can be a total nightmare. I know I always get overwhelmed whenever I brave the mall to get my shopping done. It’s almost paralyzing, amIright?? What do you get for this friend or that friend? For sister-in-law, who’s tastes are so ambiguous that you don’t actually know what she actually would like? For that co-worker you barely know but drew as part of an office Secret Santa? Never fear, dear friends! I’ve put together a super helpful gift guide so you can get just the right gift for all the lovely ladies in your life, whether they are a fashionista, an artsy craftsy girl, busy mama, foodie/chef, or home decor lover.
I found most of these gifts through several of my favorite stores. All of these places have great, unique and affordable gift options for everyone on your Christmas list. I just love a good deal on a great gift, don’t you?? And since it’s Black Friday, you may also score even bigger discounts on all these fab products! The links below are affiliate links – it’s no additional cost to you, but Dwell Beautiful gets a small commission should you decide to buy something! Find my full disclosure policy here.
*And be sure to stick around to the end of this post for my super awesome giveaway!*
Holiday Gift Guide Home Decor Lover
- ‘Custom 8×10 Watercolor Portrait’ from Yellowstring on Etsy – Emily Stringfellow is an AMAZING watercolor artist and anyone who loves dressing up their home would be thrilled to get a custom portrait of their family made! Her work is so detailed and gorgeous. And guess what? You can win an 8×10 custom portrait from her at the bottom of this post!
- ‘Small Agate Catchall Dish’ from One Kings Lane – Every home decorator knows the benefits of a good catchall dish. From keys to jewelry to paperclips, this gorgeous dish is the perfect trinket catcher!
- ‘Beaded Lumbar Pillow’ from Pier1 – You can never have too many pretty throw pillows! This beaded one is perfect for your friend or relative that loves a little glitz and glam in their lives!
- ‘Ivory Faux Fur Throw’ from World Market – Same goes for throws – you can never have too many! This cozy faux fur blanket makes an excellent gift for those cold winter nights!
- ‘Gold Antler Jewelry Rack’ from Amazon– I want this one for me! These gold antlers are plain pretty to look at plus you get the added functionality of being a cute rack for jewelry!
For the Fashionista
- ‘All in the Details’ Art Print from Minted – Wouldn’t this art print just look darling in your BFF’s Carrie Bradshaw-esque walk-in closet or office? Perfect for fashion-lovers.
- ‘Betseyville Floral Print Silver Scarf’ from Amazon – A great scarf can complete any outfit. I love the fun feminine print on this one plus it’s a steal of a deal!
- ‘Cable Knit Sweater Dress’ from Forever21 – A perfect dress for the holidays. Pair with a wide brim hat, chunky jewelry and suede booties for a truly fab party outfit!
- ‘Atlas Three-Row Convertible Necklace’ from Chloe + Isabel – This multi-strand necklace is a gorgeous statement piece that goes well with everyday outfits and date-dight dresses.
- ‘Black Pender Folio Phone Wallet’ from Zulily – Keep your fashionable friend organized with this pretty printed phone case/wallet combo!
For the Cultured Foodie
- ‘Citric Splash No. 1’ Art Print from Minted – This pretty print would go great in a kitchen plus it reminds me of sunny summer days. Ahhhhh.
- ‘Classic Cocktails Bar Set’ from MakersKit – If you’ve got a friend who loves mixology, this bar set is perfect for whipping up classic drinks!
- ‘Hammered Pitcher’ from Pier1 – This beautiful pitcher is perfect for parties or for holding a bouquet of flowers. The hammered metal makes it so special!
- ‘Marble and Wood Pedestal Stand’ from World Market – If you have a baker in your family, a classy pedestal is perfect for displaying cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more!
- ‘Wolfgang Puck 6-Piece Serving Set’ from Amazon – This beautiful slate serving set is a great gift for cheese lovers and party throwers (like me!) The chalk lets people know what’s up for eats!
For the Busy Mama
- ‘Custom Family Photo Album’ from Shutterfly – An album with photos of kids and grandkids is a great gift for mom. Put it together yourself if you have access to photos for an extra surprise!
- ‘Minaret Bracelet Set’ from Chloe + Isabel – Every mama deserves to feel beautiful! This gorgeous bracelet set is pretty and easy to wear everyday for that added bit of glam!
- ‘Ruffle Rosette Crossbody Bag’ from Zulily – When out and about this pretty ruffled bag will keep all your accessories (and let’s be real, the kids’ accessories) organized and within reach!
- ‘Groupon (Massage, Getaway, etc.) from Groupon – Give the hardworking mama in your life a much-deserved break, whether it’s a massage, a fancy dinner, or even a weekend getaway! She’ll really appreciate it!
- ‘Tile Phone and Key Finder’ from Amazon – Keeping track of everything can sometimes leave mamas frazzled – never lose your keys or phone again with this smart tile!
For the Artsy Craftsy One
- ‘Online Watercolor Techniques Class’ from Craftsy – If you’re artsy friend wants to learn a new skill, an online class from Craftsy is perfect! So many different topics to choose from!
- ‘Hardbound Sketchbooks’ from Blick – For the painter or sketcher in your life, a brand new hardbound sketchbook is perfect for those who love to draw or sketch ideas.
- ‘Hanging Air Plant Terrarium Kit’ from MakersKit – If she likes to make home decor pieces DIY style, this Terrarium kit produces as super adorable piece she can hang in her home!
- ‘Gift Card’ from Michaels – If you are unsure what your artsy craftsy friend needs, a giftcard never fails to please! They can get exactly what they need when they need it!
- ‘Prismacolor Colored Pencils’ from Joann – Pair these pretty pencils with a coloring book for a great gift. Coloring is super relaxing and is great for dexterity!
AND NOW IT’S TIME FOR EVERYONE’S FAVORITE PART! THE GIVEAWAY!!!
By following the prompts in the Rafflecopter below, you will be entered to win a GORGEOUS custom 8×10 watercolor portrait from Yellowstring on Etsy! Emily makes amazing realistic watercolor portraits and will create one of you and your family members that you can enjoy for years to come! I definitely wish I could win this prize. Big time. Be sure to complete all the entries for the maximum amount of chances to win 🙂
Contest open to residents of the US and Canada. Must be 18 or older to win. Winners will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my holiday gift guide! Don’t forget to hop around to see what my fabulous bloggy friends have gathered for you ALL WEEK LONG and be sure to enter each and every giveaway for your chance to win a ton of AMAZING prizes!!! Each giveaway will be open for one week from it’s start date. Good luck, my friends!!!
Table & Hearth
Making it in the Mountains
Little House of Four
Bigger Than The Three Of Us
Delineate Your Dwelling
Petite Modern Life
Average But Inspired
Paper & Fox
Canary Street Crafts
Hawthorne & Main
Seeking Lavender Lane
Elizabeth Joan Designs
Addison Meadows Lane
The Honeycomb Home
Our House Now a Home
Anything & Everything
The Summery Umbrella
Little Red Brick House
Kenarry: Ideas for the Home
What’s your favorite part of Christmas or the Holiday Season?
Oh my goodness! LOVE it all my friend! And how sweet is that watercolour portrait?! Fantastic ideas Erica!
Thanks so much, Kristi! Best of luck in the giveaway!
So many amazing gift ideas my friend! And I love your giveaway, such a unique and personalized idea. I can’t wait for all things Christmas!
Thanks so much, Bre! I definitely wish I could win the watercolor portrait!
Spending time with family!
Love being with my family!
Me too!! 🙂
I love spending time with family.
It’s the best! 🙂
Favorite thing about Christmas is watching my li’l one open he gifts with such joy!
Aww, so sweet! I just love the looks of glee from little children – their wonder and joy make Christmas extra special! 🙂
Favorite about the holiday is decorating the Christmas tree.
Ooh yes – it’s always fun to get out all the special ornaments!
My favorite thing about Christmas this year is going home to see friends and familly 🙂
And we are excited to see YOU! 🙂 🙂 🙂
I love the feeling of excitement in the air and the chance to show others how much you love them.
It’s the best feeling ever! 🙂
What a cute idea!! I love the watercolor portraits, and definitely need to do one with my family sometime soon 🙂
Aren’t they just adorable?? Definitely wish I could win my own giveaway hah
I love picking out the perfect tree, decorating, wrapping gifts, reconnecting with far away family & friends, watching my favorite Christmas movies, and pigging out on holiday treats.
All of those things are SO amazing! 🙂 My fave Christmas movie is Elf, what about you?? 🙂
great gift ideas Erica! I found a few more things to add to my list! Thanks for the cool giveaway too!
Thanks so much, Shonee! I would basically love to get any of the gifts in my guide, too haha 🙂 Best of luck in the giveaway!
The Christmas Tree!
Ooh yes! Decorating the tree is just so special 🙂
I love going to see the lights at Shore Acres park, here in Oregon with my family. It’s my favorite tradition.
That sounds so fun! Is it a big display? My aunt lives in Oregon – I’ll have to ask if she knows about it! 🙂
Yes, if I remember right it’s been going since the 80s. You can even go to the lookout and hear the waves crashing and get a little sprayed by them on the windy nights. It’s in Coos county 🙂 Check out their page. it’s beautiful there anytime of year. The aerial view is breathtaking! http://shoreacres.net/
Ooh, very cool! Sounds magical 🙂 I’ll have to make the trip there one year to experience it! 🙂
I love the holiday season the most because I get to see more of my family…I’ll be heading back “home” to spend time with my 94 year old father and my daughter will come “home” from Hawaii where she is stationed. Blessed to have a husband who understands that I need to spend time with my family, even if he has to stay home and work!!
Aw, that sounds so great! I’m sorry that you’re husband has to stay home, but it’s so great how understanding he is! I hope your time with your father and daughter is blessed and full of happiness! 🙂
I like to be surround it by family, food is yummy too.
Agreed on both accounts, Sindy! Family is wonderful and you just can’t beat those holiday treats 😉
I love hearing the songs and seeing the decorations
The music is the best! What’s your favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I love Silver Bells.
Oooh, me too 🙂
I just learned the word for my favorite thing about the holidays! Hygge – http://www.visitdenmark.com/danish-meaning-hygge
Ooh, what a beautiful sentiment – I think that has to be my favorite too! 🙂
Really love your gift guides and that awesome giveaway. I’d love to win!
Thanks so much, Ashley! Best of luck in the giveaway!! 🙂
I love that we get to spend time with loved ones that we do not get to see on a regular basis.
Great list of ideas, Erica! It’s hard to pick just ONE favorite thing about Christmas, but I’d have to say it’s the way my boys eyes just light up when they see all the new decor in the house or just their joy in experiencing the season as a whole. It makes it all the more magical!
Oh yes – it’s so true! Seeing the holidays through a child’s eyes just makes it so much more magical 🙂 Best of luck in the giveaway, Carrie!
I love making my house cozy for my family and spending special time with them.
Me too!! Cozy times with family and friends are the best 🙂
Yes to EVERYTHING! What a great list!!
Thanks so much, Jen!! 🙂
My favorite things about the holiday seasons are wrapping presents in all the cute and stylish wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, and tags!!
Ooh that’s so fun! I love wrapping presents and making them all pretty 🙂 They look so great under the tree!
My favorite thing about the Christmas season is getting together with my family, aaaaaand drinking peppermint mochas. 😉 Love your gift guide, I’d TOTES take that groupon for a massage!!! 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway!
MMmmmm, peppermint mochas!! My husband and I actually had our first date drinking peppermint hot chocolates and it was the start of a beautiful relationship 😀 I’d totally take a groupon for a massage too!
It’s always so fun to pull out all the old decorations, isn’t it? 🙂
My favorite thing about the holidays are spending time with my family and baking cookies with the kids.
Agreed! I have fond memories of baking cookies as a kid and hope to do the same with my own kids someday! 🙂
Love those portraits!
I love getting to spend quality time with my family members during Christmas time & decorating with them too!
Isn’t it just the best? 🙂
My favorite things are spending time with family and going to see all nice light displays!
The lights are just so fun and I love getting to see them with loved ones 🙂
Love that hammered pitcher! Would be happy to find that under my tree!
SERIOUSLY, me too!! 🙂
What an amazing gift guide, and fun giveaway!
Thanks so much, Cat! Merry Christmas! 🙂
AWESOME giveaway friend!!! The Christmas tree at night has always been my favorite, but a close runner up is the lighted boat parade our neighborhood does. Some really go all out!
Oooh yes the Christmas lights are so fun. We went on a Christmas cruise one year and it was so fun to boat around and see all the lights! 🙂